RCR undertake engine servicing and Engine Inspections during an exclusive period from Mid September to Mid March each year. Guaranteed Servicing is available at a discounted rate to RCR members.
RCR Member – £210 for a standard engine service with a guarantee, including Labour, Parts and VAT
Non Members – £240 Including Labour, Parts and VAT
Do you want to be certain that you receive the highest standard of servicing?
Then why not use RCR’s comprehensive and guaranteed servicing option. Available exclusively to members, we can attend your vessel anywhere in the country.
Our engineers will be available in your area at set times throughout the winter period from September to March. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
River Canal Rescue Members – Service includes: Labour, Parts & VAT £210
- Engine oil change up to 5ltrs
- Fuel filter replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- Gear box oil top up*
- Antifreeze check*
- Battery check – starter cold test and charge state
- Fan belt check and adjustment*
* Replacement is undertaken at an additional cost for parts and labour
DISCOUNTED RATES for GOLD Members – £200
If the RCR service is performed at the same time as your yearly engine
inspection you will benefit from the discounted rate.
Fuel Contamination Treatment
Fuel on the waterways regularly suffers form contamination from water and in the worse case diesel bug. Our specially formulated treatment has been independently tested by Motor Boat Monthly as the top product on the market.
This fuel treatment cleans both the fuel and the system and eliminates water, which is what the ‘diesel bug’ enzymes thrive on. The treatment is safe, works quickly and can prevent expensive water contamination repairs.
Limitations & Exclusions:
- There may be an additional charge for ‘’Genuine’ filters if the engine is under warranty
- Work may be passed to our nominated contractors, a completed RCR servicing form will ensure the guarantee still applies
- Service price shown is price per engine and includes VAT
- Outboard engines are excluded from this offer- however this can be arranged and a quotation for the service provided
- Petrol engines *Provided through Canal Contracting
Complete our enquiry form if you would like to book a service